~Selamat Datang! Blog ini kepunyaan Nur Syuhadah! Kalau sudi Follow la blog ni!~
Nur Syuhadah!: The End Day Of SPM 2012 ! expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 6 December 2012

The End Day Of SPM 2012 !

Assalammualaikum..

First of all I want to congratulate my friends and cousin who FINALLY free from SPM today!

Especially for my cousin Jaja and my friend Rozana and also my crush 

I will always pray for your success in life an your Spm!

Actually, last 27 november 2012 is my last day of spm.. it just i dont have time to update my blog..

I stay at my grandparent's house cause my granny want to take care my mother and my new born sister.

My sister born on 20 November 2012. It's also the day which i have the very difficult exam(add math) !

What a 'PERFECT' day ! -,-"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tomorrow i'll go outing with my bestfriends to celebrate our Freedom together!!

I cant wait for tomorrow~

we're going to karaoke until we lost our voice!



No comments: