~Selamat Datang! Blog ini kepunyaan Nur Syuhadah! Kalau sudi Follow la blog ni!~
Nur Syuhadah!: My Introduction ~ expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 22 October 2011

My Introduction ~

Hello..
today is my first day of my new blog!

my name is nur syuhadah!
i'm 16 years old!
my birthday is 22-12-1995 --> don't forget to give me some present!
lol, just kidding..
i'm kind of shy girl so please don't call me  arrogant !
when you see me anywhere just  say hi!

I love k-pop n j-pop!
I love BEAST!
 I LOVE YOSEOB!


THIS IS YANG YOSEOB! HE IS MY LOVE!
HEHE.. ISN'T HE'S CUTE! OF COURSE HE'S CUTE!
THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM! <3 <3 <3

 <3 MY FAVOURITE KPOP SINGER! <3




















i hope you can teach me everything about blog-ing cause i'm new here!
btw, today is  my younger brother's birthday!
so my family & i want to go out soon!


 gtg, bye my new blog~
 see ya next time  !
 :)

No comments: